Viewing Trip Enquiry Form
Please complete the form below and one of us will contact you to discuss your requirements shortly.
A great deal of thought and effort has gone into ensuring that our viewing trips allow clients to enjoy a bespoke, professional property viewing experience, tailored to meet your personal requirements and are completely 100% pressure-free. As a completely independent agent we are able to show you properties from all of the agents in the area, thereby offering you a truly unique ‘one-stop’ service.
Sample Viewing Trip Itinerary
- A member of our friendly staff will meet you at the airport and help you with your luggage. From there, you will driven to your accommodation, booked in and given the opportunity to freshen up and grab a coffee before heading out.
- You’ll spend the rest of the day exploring the local areas, familiarising yourself with the coastal geography and sampling some of the pleasures the Costa Blanca has to offer. We’ll show you the fabulous beaches, point out some of the hidden coves and marina’s as well as taking in some of the shopping and leisure facilities. Of course, you’ll also get to take a little time-out to relax in one or two of the bars and restaurants whilst looking out over the med and basking in the Spanish sunshine.
- You can then enjoy a relaxed evening sampling the culinary delights (and maybe some liquid pleasures!) in one of the many superb local restaurants.
- After a leisurely breakfast in the sunshine, you’ll be collected at around 10am to begin your day.
- You’ll spend the day visiting a range of properties in a variety of locations along the coast, all of which have been specifically selected to meet your previously identified criteria. Rest assured, although it’s a full day, we’ll make sure it’s enjoyable and you have the opportunity to stop for refreshments and lunch throughout the day.
- In the majority of cases, our clients will identify their perfect property during the course of the day. Should you be one of the lucky ones, you’ll have the opportunity to revisit your potential new home.
- And after a busy but hopefully successful day you can spend the evening enjoying a celebratory drink or two!
- Once again, you’ll enjoy a leisurely breakfast after which you’ll be collected at around 10am to begin your day.
- If necessary, we’ll continue your search but if you’ve found the ideal home in the sun, then we’ll get on with some of the boring (but necessary!) bits.
- We’ll introduce you to an English-speaking lawyer in order to arrange all the necessary paperwork including a Power of Attorney and the obtaining of your NIE. We’ll also take you to arrange the opening of a bank account and to speak to a specialist money transfer company. In fact we’ll walk you through everything you’ll need in order for the purchase of your new home overseas to progress smoothly and safely.
- You can then spend your evening relaxing and enjoying yourself whilst planning future visits to your very own ‘Place in the Sun’!
- Once again you’ll be collected from your hotel and, depending on the time of your flight, you’ll have the chance to revisit your chosen property or some of your favourite spots before being taken back to the airport.
- We will then wave you off and look forward to seeing you again when you return to ‘Your Place in the Sun’!